- Test results are available in 3-5 working days from sample receipt in the laboratory.
- Premaitha Clinical Service Laboratory opening hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (UK time)
- All patient information provided will be held confidentially and may be used for auditing and quality control and data will be anonymised.
All samples that are received at the Premaitha Clinical Service Laboratory in Manchester are subjected to a strict acceptance and rejection criteria and occasionally blood samples will be quarantined until the issues are resolved:
- Samples must contain 10ml blood
- A signed consent form must be included with each sample
- Each sample must contain two unique sample identifiers such as patient ID, surname, forename, date of birth
- Gestational age must be 10 weeks or more
Premaitha Clinical Service Laboratory
Manchester Science Park
T: +44 (0) 161 669 8122
Premaitha Health complaints policy
At Premaitha we are committed to continually improving the development and supply of high quality diagnostic products and laboratory services, that benefit not only the individuals being investigated but also healthcare establishments that test them.
As part of this commitment, Premaitha has a complaints policy that allows us to investigate any incidents of complaint from a customer and put in place the appropriate corrective and preventative actions. Premaitha will communicate back to the customer in a timely manner the outcome of the investigation.