The IONA® Nx NIPT Workflow (IONA® Nx) is Yourgene Health’s non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT) that runs on the Illumina NGS platform
A fully validated workflow that utilises next generation sequencing (NGS) and has been developed to run on Illumina’s NextSeq 550Dx instrument.
The IONA® Nx NIPT Workflow received it’s CE-IVD mark in June 2020 and will shortly be available commercially for laboratories to run in-house across the UK and the European Union.
IONA® Nx, is a screening test that measures the likelihood that a pregnant woman is carrying a fetus with:
- Trisomy 21 (Down’s syndrome)
- Trisomy 18 (Edwards’ syndrome)
- Trisomy 13 (Patau’s syndrome)
- Fetal sex determination (optional)
Key Features of the IONA® Nx NIPT Workflow
- Advanced proprietary reagents and software technologies
- Simple process with minimum instrumentation capital expenditure, suppliers and contract services
- Designed to offer flexibility (automated or manual) and scalability to suit varying customer needs
Extended clinical test menu to follow